Below are the qualifications that each individual should have.
For those who are qualified for this position after the interview process, we will have some training sessions before starting. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
* Have some working experience in retail stores/food and beverages industry that deals with large amount of customers
* Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of customers
* Cash handling experience and attention to detail
* Have flexible hours on work shifts
* Able to attend every training sessions (1 – 2 weeks) before working
* Must enjoy motivating and communicating with people
(Preferred but not required: Able to speak multiple languages is a huge plus (Cantonese, Mandarin,….etc) )
* Serve hot and cold beverages (Teas, Coffee, Espresso drinks) and brew tea
* Suggest our menu items to our customers
* Work as a cashier (Receive and process customer payments)
* Clean our serving and seating areas
* Clean and sanitize work areas/machines/equipments
* Make sure everything is properly functioning
* Able to treat our customers with courtesy and respect
* Order, receive, or stock supplies
* Executing quality store openings and closings, following all necessary procedures, including adherence to safety and security guidelines.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a team player? If your answer is yes then come join us to experience the journey in one of the top beverage companies.
CHINA TOWN STORE
52-C De La Gauchetiere West
Phone: (514) 933 – 4040